Enter Your Email to Get The Latest Updates Directly From Babe Winkelman
Problems and Recommended Solutions
Got a Tick Problem? Here are our recommended solutions!
Problem: Difficult to Detect Infection
Early detection of Lyme will stop it from evolving into a chronic issue. However, symptoms of Lyme disease take several weeks to appear and are commonly mistaken for the common cold.
Solutions: Test the Tick for Illness and At-Home Blood Tests
Problem: Ticks Invading Your Home and Yard
Ticks often travel around using other animals such as rabbits, mice, deer and even your dog. The most common way ticks gain access to people's homes is via household pets. Pets can often transfer ticks to their owners if they share a bed or furniture.
Solutions: Pet Tick Protection and Control Wildlife in Yard
What you can do to protect your pet:
- Monthly application of topical tick preventative pet products
- Regular pet grooming sessions/tick checks
- Prevent contact with tick risky zones such as tall grass, leaf litter, edges of wooded areas.
- If your pet is bitten by a tick, then send that tick in for a TickReport™ or Order a K9MyLymeTest™ At-Home Kit.
- Check out our "Pets and Ticks" page for more information
Permethrin High-Pressure Perimeter Sprays
Repels and eliminates ticks on contact for up to 6 months!
How Thermacell Tick Control Tubes Work
Tick tubes are the easy no-spray way to kill ticks in your yard.