Winkelman Social Media Sweepstakes Be a Guest Star on the 2019 Series of "Good Fishing"
Who will be joining us for an amazing "Good Fishing" adventure on Gull Lake?
We want to get to know our community firsthand by making the winner and their guest a part of our 2019 series of "Good Fishing".
Enter the Sweepstakes Below!
The lucky winner can bring along one guest and will be featured on TV in a new "Good Fishing" episode. They will be staying at Cragun's Resort, a world-class resort located on the shore of Minnesota's Gull Lake. It offers some of the finest lakeside lodging options in the state. Not to mention, the resort also has most action-packed fishing Minnesota has to offer!
How will a winner be chosen?
One lucky fan will be chosen at random as the winner. The winner can bring along one guest. Every point earned will be counted as another entry towards you.
NOTICE: Winners will be required to provide their own valid fishing license before filming
See below for all the ways to earn points:
- [REQUIRED] 5 entry points - Joining the Winkelman Newsletter list
For additional entry points:
- 1 entry point - Visit Winkelman Facebook page
- 2 entry points - Follow Babe’s twitter (@babewinkelman)
- 3 entry points - Tweet a Premade message
- "I just entered the Winkelman's Social Media Sweepstakes for the chance to be a guest star on TV with Babe Winkelman! https://winkelman.com/good-fishing-guest-star/“
WHERE YOU WILL BE STAYING
There will be plenty of time for our guest star and their company to enjoy themselves during their 3-day stay (Up to 4 days stay depending on weather). Cragun's Resort offers a variety of activities for all residents from being one of the "World's Top Golf Destination" to having five unique dining experiences to choose from.
- Q: Are there any age or location restrictions?
A: Winners will only be chosen from USA and must be 18 or older.
- Q: What am I required to do to enter?
A: To enter, you are required to subscribe to our newsletter. For additional entry points, (1 point) you can visit and like our Facebook page, (2 points) follow @babewinkelman on Twitter, and/or (3 points) tweet a premade message promoting the contest.
- Q: When does the contest end?
A: The contest will run until 5/1/18 at 12 am CST
- Q: When will a winner be chosen?
A: The winner(s) of the Winkelman Social Media Sweepstakes will be chosen 7 days after the contest ends.
- Q: How will I be notified if I’ve won?
A: We will let you know you won via email, so make sure the email you provide to us is valid. You have up to 72 hours to claim your prize before a new winner is chosen.
- Q: Am I responsible for transportation to and from Cragun's Resort?
A: Yes, the winner along with their guest or family are responsible for their own transportation to and from the resort.
- Q: How long will I be staying at the resort?
A: May 29th through May 31 are the scheduled fishing and filming days. We will supply up to a 4 night's stay, double occupancy room, equipment, bait, all food and beverages during fishing and filming.
- Q: Do I need a fishing license?
A: Yes, you will need to own or purchase your own valid US fishing license.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Be a Guest Star on the 2019 Series of "Good Fishing" Episode!' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 1/11/2017 at 10:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 05/15/2018 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Babe Winkelman Productions Inc. ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 72 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 72 Hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Be a Guest Star on the 2019 Series of "Good Fishing"] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $10,000)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://winkelman.com/good-fishing-guest-star/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Babe Winkelman Productions Inc. cc: Be a Guest Star on the 2019 Series of "Good Fishing" Episode! at PO BOX 407 Brainerd, MN 56401. Request must be received no later than 72 Hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Babe Winkelman Productions Inc., PO BOX 407 Brainerd, MN 56401, [email protected]
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.